Our plant-based candles are all hand poured, not mass produced. Sometimes the top of the candle may appear slightly uneven, but this is a sign of natural coconut soy wax and will not affect the quality of your candle.
The first time you light the candle let it burn until the wax has melted edge to edge because failure to do so will result in your candle tunneling.
- Keep wooden wicks trimmed to 1/4 to 1/8 of an inch with each burn.
- Please allow your first burn to last 2-3 hours to prevent tunneling.
- Do NOT burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep lit candles away from air vents, drafts, ceiling fans, flammable objects, small children, & pets.
- Never touch or move jar after a candle is lit.
- Please do NOT extinguish your candle with your lid.
- Allow wax to harden before relighting.
HAPPY BURNING! 💫